Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Meal Plan

This is just a quick meal plan for my week.

Monday: Porky Joes on garlic hamburger buns, squash and fiddle heads

Tuesday: Butter Chicken over Rice

Wednesday: Mexican Lentil casserole and pitas

Thursday: Hodge Podge, sausages and biscuits

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: BBQ

For more meal ideas check out Organizing Junkie


Nancy said...

I'd love your Mexican Lentil Casserole recipe.

The Happy Housewife said...

What are fiddle heads?
Your menu looks yummy!

Minimalist Mommy said...

Looks great. I use the wheat berries for the following recipe. I love her concepts and I have ordered her book. I also have been looking for Sally Fallon's Nourishing traditions.

The berries grind up enough to use for waffles.

Have you ever tried Keifer? I just ordered some grains online and plan to make my own. I did buy some powdered stuff but it is $5 for 2 cups and the grains reproduce themselves. I am also looking for a local Kombucha scobie as well but so far no such luck. My parents think I am turning into a hippe...what is wrong with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...