Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meal Plan Monday


Hello Readers! I am sorry about the so few post last week. It was a busy week here with lots of Christmas projects on the go; so that is where most of time was spent. Our meal plan went sort of as planned however I will be carrying over one meal from last week. This week I am trying not to buy anything. It's the last week of the month and since we spent a little extra this month on a delicious breakfast out I have decided to be creative (I mean that is the name of the blog right??) with what I have.

So here is what we are cookin up this week

Monday: Pork chops with twice baked tex mex potatoes

Tuesday: Pizza Braid

Wednesday: Left over pizza

Thursday: Soup and jiffy biscuits

Friday: Sausage and Mashed potato

Saturday: Spaghetti with garlic bread (oh ya this was another meal that I am carrying over. Because of the 15-25 cm of snow we got this weekend our guest weren't able to visit.

Sunday: Meeting at the church

Well readers next week we will be in December....its so hard for me to believe my little one is turning one in almost a month!!! I am working on lots of post of frugal holiday shopping (the list has been made and checked twice), crafty and creative Christmas decorations and of course lots of homemade gift ideas. Be sure to keep reading...

For more great meal planning ideas check out Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...