Monday, July 19, 2010

Wall art

This was part of a wedding gift that I did just the other week! It was so easy to put together and very inexpensive to make. I actually found the frame on clearance at Micheals for $2.49 and the paper was marked down 5 sheets of double sided card stock for $1.

So here is what I did.

I cut the paper (white with flower design) to fit the 8*10 frame. Next I took the scraps of paper that were left from the 12*12 piece of paper, turning it over so now I was working with the orange side, and used my Cricut to cut out the letters to say Welcome. I used pop up tape to put on the welcome to give it some dimension and ta-da wedding gift of great looking wall art complete!!!

I know my girl friend I made this for is totally frugal so I don't mind saying that I made this beautiful gift for $2.69 and maybe 10 minutes of my time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...