Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hat make over

For some reason when the sun is brightly shining I love to clean and organize. Maybe its because we see more mess in the light! hehe....So while organizing lady J's stuff the other day I came across this hat that was handed down to her. Its a cute hat that says its 18months. Unless she has a very BIG head for her age it fits nicely now so I decided to spruce it up a little bit by adding a rosette that I made the other day.

I hot glued the flower onto the hat to make it stay on there good and the little red button matches great as well!! I am very pleased with how it turned out.

* it was hard to get a good picture of the finished product on a squirmy 6 month old but she did have a good photo shoot! Even got a picture of her with her two new bottom teeth (top picture)

For some more creative projects check out I love nap time

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

good work kate, and she is precious!!!! We need a playdate with ours and yours :-)

Cory said...

I find hat sizes for babies are ridiculous, or designed for babies with really really small heads. The hat looks adorable on her!

Emily @ Gourmet Mommy said...

Oooops, that was from me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...