Saturday, February 4, 2012

Frame it



Framing pictures of you and your sweetheart is such a simple way to decorate for LOVE month.  I started off by printing off this printable then putting it in a pretty black frame which I already had around the house.   Next I added a couple pictures of me and my hottie husband along with this very glittery LOVE decoration which was purchased at the dollar store.

The xoxo blocks were made by me last year.  They are 2*2 cubes that hubby cut out for me a while back.  I love having a bag of blogs in the craft room for projects like these Christmas blocks and these baby block gifts.   They were simple enough to make just paint, ink the edges with pink or red ink and add valentines puffy stickers to them.

For more LOVE printables head over to my love board to find one you like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...