Saturday, April 14, 2012

braids

Here is a summer hair style that I am loving right now!!  I saw one of my friends wearing her hair like this on facebook and asked her how she did it.  She gave me the run down and this is what I came up with.


I don't really have much luck with back combing to get lots of volume on the top of my head. I have tried and tried but I think my hair is just too thin.  But you can back comb to get some volume on the top and pull half of your hair up on the top of your head and into a bun.  Mine usually is a messy bun.  Then you take the bottom part of your hair and part it in two.  Create two braids one on the left side and one on the right side.  

Then you bring them up and bobby pin them across the top of your head.  I always add a flower clip to it was well.  And there you go a quick way to wear your hair this summer! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...