Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daniel Fast Meal Plan


Welcome readers to 2013!!!  Like every year we are starting our year off with our annual Daniel fast.  This is a 21 day fast (January 6-26) were we cut out processed food, junk food, meat and "rich" dishes and enjoy a wide variety of fruits, veggies, legumes, grains that we don't consume on a regular basis.

Last year I found a great blog called the Ultimate Daniel Fast which gives great information on what the fast is all about, how to prepare and wonderful recipes to try.  This year I purchased her book to do the 21 day devotional and to get a list of all her recipes and meal plans for the 21 days.

Over the month I will try my best to post pictures of the recipes along with reviews on how delicious or not so delicious they were.  Bur for now I will leave you with some of the great looking recipes I will try over the next 21 days. If you want to see a complete list you can always follow my Daniel fast pinterest board. 

Breakfast

Apple and Cinnamon Quinoa (sub milk for soya or almond milk)








Snacks

Rainbow skewers (forget about the pancakes :P)


Almond butter bites (these are very yummy)





Spring Rolls (A favorite here)





Vegetarian Taco Salad (homemade tortilla chips from here)


Please leave links and comments of any of your favorite recipes so I can add them to my Daniel fast board. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...