Monday, April 14, 2008

Meal Plan for the week

Hey everyone! A couple of weeks ago at mothers club one of the great mothers who attends talked to us about organization, budgeting and meal planning. After she gave us a list of website to check out. I was really interested in both her website and organizing junkie. One of the things that attracted me to Organizing junkie was that every Monday the author host Menu Plan Monday.



Different bloggers enter in their meal plans which provides readers with LOTS of ideas for meals! I have been enjoying seeing the different recipes that can be made. This week I have decided to take part in Menu Plan Monday. I hope that some of the recipes are helpful!!

Monday: Home made Pancakes with lots of fruit and Bacon (yes I am ashamed of the bacon!!hehe)

Tuesday: Spaghetti with garlic toast and salad

Wednesday: Pork fajitas

Thursday: Curry Chicken with pineapples

Friday: Oven subs (with left over spaghetti sauce)

Saturday and Sunday: Away




3 comments:

Connie said...

Your menu looks great! And don't be ashamed of the bacon. All things in moderation, right?

Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

hey girl. Thanks for the link and glad you decided to jump on board. I agree you get some great ideas.

I wanted to give you this link to the cloth diaper guru,
http://gohnfamily.blogspot.com/

http://homemakerscottage.blogspot.com/2008/04/q-how-do-you-keep-cloth-diapers-on-good.html

the next one had some good tips.

Also do you have the number for the milk? and also do you have an e-mail? Talk to you soon

Laura said...

Hello and welcome to MPM!! Thanks so much for joining us, menu planning has been such a lifesaver for me. I hope you find it to be too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...