Sunday, November 30, 2008

Monday Meal Plan


Happy December 1st....oh Christmas is coming soon and I just can't wait. I love the holiday season, because its a time to celebrate the birth of our risen LORD and SAVIOR. Thank you God for sending the perfect gift to us!!!

December is such a busy month with lots of Christmas baking, parties and church events. Good thing I have had my "master" baking list prepared for a couple of weeks so I have been able to pick up some sweet deals. Already on the list I have made the inside of my peanut butter balls (they are in the freezer waiting to be dipped) and a batch of sugar cookie dough. This week I will be cooking up some more yummy treats.

Here is whats on the menu for this week

Monday: Corn Chowder and Biscuits

Tuesday: Not sure

Wednesday: Hamburger pie and Mashed Potatoes

Thursday: Beef stir fry, rice and Egg rolls

Friday: Spaghetti and garlic bread

Saturday: Out to our first Christmas party!!

For more meal plans head on over to Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I'm excited about CHRISTmas! :D Baking is right up my alley and love to give to friends, neighbors, etc both secretly and not. :D Peanut butter balls are oh so good and always on our CHRISTmas baking list!

Great looking menu especially beef stir fry! Have a great week!
Sherry

Tina said...

Yummy corn chowder. I need to find a good recipe to make this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...