Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clean Green with Norwex

I want to share with all you readers a wonderful cleaning company called Norwex.

My sister in law was given a gift this summer from her sister of some Norwex products. After trying these products (I am sure just once) she was sold. With 4 children running around her house what housewife wouldn't want cleaning products that don't require any chemicals at all.

Soon after receiving this gift Deja had our family and friends convinced of these magical wonderful cloths. And since she is a stay at home mom she decided that she would be become an independent Norwex consultant and sell these products here in the Maritimes.

I have been waiting to post about these products since I held a Norwex party before Christmas and got some great products but I have been waiting for Deja to get her website up and running. You can jump over to Norwex healthy cleaning to find out about Norwex, why to chose Norwex and product usage guide.


For the products I will be talking about all of them are linked back to her page as well where you can find more informative information about the product. So with no further waiting let me tell you about the wonderful products I have from Norwex.



First off... the Norwex Dust mit (isn't my model cute!!). This wonderful mit is so easy to use and picks up dust like nothing I have ever seen before. Once its full its hard to even shake the dust off of it. If you have a dust allergy like me, this will be great for you. It doesn't just push the dust around to some other place it actually picks it up!!


Norwex Enviro Cloth
Antibac Enviro Cloth
This is a great cloth and probably one of their biggest things!! You can read this blog post which will tell you why the cloth is so great. I use mine mostly in the bathroom to clean the tub, sinks, mirror and shower doors. One thing that Deja did when she was here doing a Norwex party was she scrubbed my shower door with this puppy, with a bit of elbow grease, and polished with the window cloth (listed below) and tada the scum came right off the doors. I love the cloth for keeping them clean!!


Norwex Window Cloth
Antibac Window and Polishing cloth

If you have kids you know how dirty mirrors and windows can get. This cloth works so great for getting them clean and streak free. I use my Antibac cloth to wash the window and then use this to dry it. I actually just did the shower doors tonight to be sure it would clean them perfect and it sure did. It also works well for the computer screen.


Norwex Kitchen Scrub Cloth

Kitchen Scrub cloth

This cloth is a bit too big for me to use in the kitchen as an everyday cloth. We did love it for the sliver specks in it that helped to clean up the mess at the bottom of our pots and pans.




Norwex Mattress Spray

Mattress Cleaner

I don't have this product but Deja does and she used it on my mattress, couch, chair and nursing rocker. I do have a severe dust allergy and found that this has been helping my symptoms. I noticed it the most in the nursery after she sprayed the chair I can sit in their for more then 10 minutes without going through a box of Kleenex.






Norwex Optic Cloth
Optic Cloth

I got this as a hostess gift (along with all the other products I am telling you about...it really pays to host a party) and find that it really shines up my lens and takes all of the babes figure prints away like nothing.




Norwex Spirinetts


Spirinetts and Spirisponge

Now these and the spirisponge are hubby's favorite products. He love doing the dishes now! heheh...

These are great in the kitchen and are used for those big crusty messes that usually occur in the pots and pans. The great thing about these is that they have been sitting out on my sink now for a month or so and there isn't one little bit of rust under it.


Norwex Spirisponge


Another thing that these are great for is cleaning the stove top. They really get it looking nice and white again.






Norwex Laundry Detergent

Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent

This detergent has been doing a great job. As a mom with a baby in cloth diapers it works great getting the diapers clean, smelling fresh and even looking white (like they should).

I have been using this bag since boxing day have probably done over 30 loads of laundry and still have lots left. The great thing about this stuff is I only use about 1 Tbsp.




So readers I think that these cleaning products work for me and my family. I really enjoy just being able to wet the cloth and go. I have my cleaning bucket under the bathroom sink and don't have to worry about having lots of cleaning chemical bottles around for the little guy to find. They are an investment but its worth it! If you would like more information about the products or would like to book a party here is Deja's contact information which can also be found on her website. Just to let you all know that hosting a party is great. Deja is very informative and fun! Also with hosting a party you get the bonuses of hostess gifts!!!


For more works for me ideas head on over to Rocks in my dryer

3 comments:

Dave Roller said...

Sounds like great products. There goes the tax refund!

David said...

The best way to clean cloth diapers is to pre-rinse them off in the toilet using a Bathroom Bidet Sprayer. So convenient and if you are trying to help the environment (and your pocket book) you can give it a double whammy by virtually eliminating toilet paper use at the same time by using it to clean your tush! Available at www.bathroomsprayers.com they come in an inexpensive kit and can be installed without a plumber. And after using one of these you won't know how you lasted all those years with wadded up handfuls of toilet paper. Now we're talking green and helping the environment without any pain.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That laundry detergent sounds amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...