Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Meal Plan


I can't believe Monday is here and almost over and I am just getting to posting my meal plan. Sorry readers that I haven't been on the ball the past couple of weeks but I have been really busy! I started back volunteering at the Pregnancy Resource Center! I love it so much there and the past two weeks I have started teaching a program there called Home with a Heart! Its a great program and I am excited to see what God has in store! This afternoon while the little guy was sleeping I put together a rough meal plan so I could head out to the grocery store once he woke up. Here is what I came up with!

Monday: A favorite comfort meal from childhood that a Dietitian should not be eating and can't tell any readers what I am cooking tonight! heheh

Tuesday: Pork

Wednesday: Sandwiches to go

Thursday: Chicken

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers

Next week moms in town so I am sure we will have lots of BBQ!! Good thing I picked up some 50% off things today. Now is a great time for picking up things for the summer. Today I got 3 packages of hamburger buns all 50% off as well I picked up some stew meat. I am sure you are thinking stew meat in the summer?? But now is a great time to get this stuff on sale because it is wonderful for Kabobs! And I just love this idea of a Kabob party.

For more great meal plans head on over to Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...