Friday, May 29, 2009

Quesadillas

Today's frugal Friday is a great meal idea. Quesadillas are one meal idea that I just haven't thought about until my friend Genieve whipped some up for us when we were visiting with them a couple of weekends ago. There are lots of different variations you can make depending on whats in your fridge; which makes this meal very frugal! For our Quesadilla we enjoyed the other night I started out with left over rice and added a can of maple beans, red peppers, salsa and a bit of melted cheese whiz.

Then I placed the mixtureo onto tortillas and sprinkled with cheese. Baked at 350 for 10 minutes or so and ta da!!
Fast and Frugal meal that can be enjoyed with sour cream, salsa and maybe a side salad. These puppies are defintaly going on my meal plan for the summer.

For more frugal ideas check out Life as mom

1 comment:

Geniève said...

Yay I made it into your blog again...lol
My combination was black beans mixed with salsa and you can add some cilantro if you like. Add some rice, then sprinkle with cheese.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...