Monday, August 24, 2009

Whats on the menu

I can not believe its the last week of August already. Wow the summer flew by! This weeks menu is a very simple since we have lots going on this week. I have already started to plan for the fall. Today I have spent all morning cleaning out the freezers, fridge, and pantry. I am getting ready to load up for the winter. So here is whats cookin this week. Of course its all subject to change due to the hot and humid weather we have been having.


Monday: Pork chops, baked potatoes and broccoli
Tuesday: Grilled meat and cheese sandwiches
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Happy 4th Anniversary
Friday: Quesadillas
Saturday: Out with my parents

For more meal ideas head on over to Lauras site

This week I do plan on making peach jam since they are in season!!! Hope its as good as last year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...