Friday, February 25, 2011

Hobby Decorating

I really love being crafty and one of my favorite things to do is scrapbook pages to use as decoration around the house. I have been doing a scrap book layout for my mom on special holidays and I love the idea that it can always be changing. Right now I have one winter lay out and one of my boys!

Before lady J came along I did a Big Brother page for Eben. I framed this and put it over his bed in his room!



Another thing that makes them so frugal is that I got the frames at the dollar store for only $2.00.

For more frugal ideas head on over to life as mom

2 comments:

Micah and Katie said...

Hey Jerusha!
Good eye. I did paint them black. But I think they were brown. Ya just toll paint from the dollar store did the trick.

Absentminded Mother said...

These are fab! What dollar store did you get these from?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...