Monday, January 26, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I can't believe another Monday is here already. I didn't have time this weekend to meal plan so I am a little behind and had to do some meal planning as I walked the aisle at the grocery store this morning. That is never a good thing; I realized that meal planning saves SO much time and money. When I don't have a plan for the week I find I just buy whatever and that always leads to over spending.

Here is what I came up with for a menu this week

Monday: Soup and sandwiches

Tuesday: Spaghetti Pie and Bread sticks

Wednesday: Left overs

Thursday: Sweet and sour sausages

Friday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes

Saturday: ??

Sunday: Going home for a yummy supper and SUPER BOWL TREATS!!


For more ideas check out Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You have lots of great ideas on you blog. I am really enjoying it. Thanks.

Kelly Willington said...

I love your honesty! You are filled with wisdom
-Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...