Tuesday, May 26, 2009

drying muffin cups



So ever since finding out about these great silicon muffin cups I have been making muffins once a week for us to enjoy at breakfast!


The only pain in the butt to these cups is getting them to dry. They would fill up our dish rack and were awkward to dry...that's until my very bright husband came up with this idea. After he washed them up he laid them on a cookie sheet and placed them in the oven at 200 to dry for about 10 minutes.


This trick has been great for getting the cups washed, dried and put away!

For more kitchen tips check out Tammy's recipes

2 comments:

mub said...

I've been looking into silicone muffin cups, I'll keep this tip in mind!

annies home said...

I have some of these have not tried them yet but I plan to soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...