Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meal Plan

This weekend is a long week...woohoo no work for hubby tomorrow! We had a great sunny day here yesterday and we spent it preparing the garden! I can't wait to be enjoying all the delicious vegetables at harvest time; and yes I know there is still a lot of work to be done between now and then!

Here is my meal plan for the week

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Stir fry

Wednesday: Bagel sandwiches

Thursday: Saucy pork chops and rice

Friday: porky joes (sloppy joes only with ground pork) with fries


For more meal ideas you can check out Laura' site

Also readers I have a big announcement to make...no I am not pregnant and I didn't get signed to write my own cook book or anything! hehehe. But something else exciting that I just can't wait to share so be sure to check back later this week!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

that's mean to taunt us with the big announcement...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...