I received this laundry soap last Christmas and did my first load of laundry with it on boxing day. It is now Nov. 17th and I still using the same bag of soap. I figured I do about 6 loads of laundry each week. So lets do a little math together.
This week is my 49th week using the laundry soap.
A minimum of six loads are done each week
49 X 6 = 294 loads a laundry
Laundry soap cause $24.99 / 294 = 0.085
So for each load I spend ~0.09 cents!!!
I can't even believe how good of a deal that is!! The reason it is so good and last for such a long time is because you only have to use about 1 tsp / load. And even better is if you have a front loader you use even less so it will last between 18 months and 2 years!!!
Here are some facts on the laundry soap that you will find over here
he Norwex laundry detergent is seriouly fantastic. Things to know about it:
- Safe for High Efficiency machines (please follow your machine's warranty, though)
- Low-sudsing, scent-free, biodegradable and it washes 60-70 loads (or 120-140 loads if used with the Magnetball).
- Superior stain removing powder, whitens whites, brightens colors and cuts grease and grime on clothes.
- Has optical brighteners and color enhancers.
- Contains no fillers or perfumes, so is safe for newborns and people with sensitive skin or eczema.
- Excellent stain remover when mixed as a paste and/or a spray-on solution
NOTE: No fillers mean less wear, fading and pilling of clothes. There is no residue left on the clothes so clothes will not attract dirt as quickly. It decreases clogs in the machine’s drains, too.
The reason I am doing the review now is because my sister in law Deja is giving all proceeds from on line orders to purchase live stock for needy families in 3rd world countries. Why not hope on over to Norwex healthy cleaning and stock up!!!
For more great works for me ideas check out life as mom