Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pin it Thursday



What a delicious treat I have for you guys this week. 




When I first saw these on pinterest it took everything in me not to jump up and make them right away because they looked so good.  So I patiently waited until the next night (which was Friday and Friday around here is family games night) to test these out.  Let me just say they should have a warning along with them like BET YOU JUST CAN'T EAT ONE!!!!!   That's right these puppies are so delicious that by the end of the night the batch was gone.  Luckily Micah and I were having friends over the next night to play one of our new board games that we got (Settlers for anyone who has played it its so much fun!) so I made up another batch and we enjoyed those as well.

The original pin is from thirty hand made days you can jump over to her site to get the recipe and the step by step on how to make this yummy treat.  Also if you are looking for some sweet treats to try out here is my sweet treat board. 

So let me know what you have been pinning!








1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks Yummy Katie! Here's something I made from a Pinterest trail recently http://crafty-kris.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-make-little-taggie-toy-for-baby.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...