Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine decoration


Here is a new decoration this year.  I saw the idea on pinterest of course and loved it so much I thought I would do one just like it but instead of letting it lean again a wall (not a great idea here with 3 kids) I would hang it on the wall. 

I love this frame and use it for lots of different projects like the Christmas count down and we even used it for family pictures one year. 

For the hearts I cut them out using my Cricut.  I laid the frame up side down attached white string and glued 2 hearts together on the string.  Then I put a piece of white tissue paper with sparkles behind it and hung it up on the wall.  I wanted to use this as count down to Valentines day but I decided to do the book instead. 

For more LOVE month ideas check out my pinterest board. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...