Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zucchini Chocolate Cake

This seems to be the time of year when every gardener seems to be giving away their crops of Zucchini. It grows really well and most people who plant these don't realize how many actually grow. Its great though to have people stop over with a bag full of zucchini for us.

I found this delicious cake recipe that I would like to share. It was easy to make and taste delicious. I made it in a 9*13 pan so it made a lot.



The only problem with most recipes for Zucchini is that they only take 1-2 cups for the shredded stuff. So I shredded up the rest and placed in 1 cup portions in the freezer. I have so many bags its crazy. So I am asking you if you have a recipe that uses zucchini please comment and leave your link.

I did try Niki's butterscotch zucchini bread. It smelled so yummy in the oven but I haven't got to taste it yet.

1 comment:

minimalistmommy said...

Live zuchinni, For the life of me I cannot remember where that recipe came from. By all means post it directly on your site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...