Friday, July 17, 2009

Java Lovers!!

This is kind of like the frugal post I shared last summer with the iced coffee shake. The only difference is I don't have as much time in the morning (with Eben only taking one nap now) to whip up a shake. This summer the iced coffee seems to be doing it for me.

I have been on a new routine of getting up earlier which mean I have my coffee while spending time with the Lord. Then in the hot afternoon I enjoy my decafe ice coffee. They are simple to make. I have a jug of cold coffee made and in the fridge. When I want my drink I pour into a cup add sugar, milk or cream, stir and you can even top with whip cream!!

Delicious and it just saved you any wheres from $1.50-$5.00

For more frugal ideas check out life as mom
This a frugal T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...