Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy time of year

This time of year is so busy for me around here because I am re organizing everything. I started last week cleaning out the cupboards and making my bulk barn list of spices, herbs and baking supplies that need to be replenished.



I am still loving my "baby jar" system. I was finding it difficult to remember where the spices where and which container I had place them so I made two list which are now attached to the inside of my cupboard with all the spices in the "bottom" and "top".

I have also been cleaning out the freezer and doing the basket organizing in there again. Now that the babe doesn't have any special pureed food it can be used for something else. I think I replaced it with home made convenience foods like pizza pockets, fries, burritos and pigs in a blanket.



Now that I am organized again we will be stocking up on lots of fresh veggies and fruit to freeze for the winter.

For more great organizing tips head on over here.

3 comments:

Carissa Houston said...

Thanks for posting this--I really need to organize my freezer as you did yours. Whenever I open it something falls out!

Moore Minutes said...

Baskets in the freezer are a genius idea!

Niki Jolene said...

I have baskets and bins all over the house but it never occurred to me to put them in the freezer. By George, you're a genius!

:)

Stop by and see me over at Free2BeFrugal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...