Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BBQ Chicken Taquitos







 

I got the idea for this recipe from of course pinterest which lead me to this blog!  I couldn't wait to try this recipe, especially after two friends had tried them and said their kids LOVED them. 


When I went to make them I noticed that I was missing some of the ingredients and that maybe my extremely picky eater wouldn't really go for that recipe so I decided to use her same technique but use my own recipe. So BBQ Chicken Taquitos was born.  I will let the pictures do most of the talking.  I think this was my first recipe I actually remembered to take photos along the way. 


Cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
Red and Green peppers
Onions
Garlic
Frozen Corn

Fry all together in a hot pan and add favorite BBQ sauce. 



Place about 2 Tbsp of the mixture into the center of egg roll wrapper and top with grated cheese. 



Fold wrapper like this



And this


Than roll it up like this

Place all you taquitos onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper



Bake at 375 for about 25 mintues.  Be sure to serve hot with any dipping sauce you would like and a nice spinach, strawberry almond salad!  yummy.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks so yummy, what kind of wrapper did you use, wonton or eggrolls???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...