Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snowman hand print ornaments


So last year we decided to make some ornaments with the kids and I really liked this idea from pinterest. 

For these ornaments I purchased a container of plastic red ornaments from Super Store (on clearance the year before).   


To make the hand print I held the ornament by the top and practiced placing it into the kids hands (I only did Eben and Jaelyn's hand print.  Abraham was too little last year) and told them to close their hands (wait 2-3) and then open them.  I wanted them to know what they were doing before we ended up getting paint everywhere!!!

When they got the idea I painted their little hands and placed the ornament down on their palm.  I said close (wait 2-3) and open slowly.  To dry the ornaments we placed them onto an empty toilet paper roll.   When they were dry we decorated them with sharpie markers. 



I really love how they turned out and can't wait to see them up on the tree again this year!!!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...