Friday, June 22, 2018

Teacher Gift



Today is the last day of school for our kids.  HELLO SUMMER!!!    I always love giving the kids teachers a gift to thank them for the long hours and hard work they put into the school year.  This year I decided to give them each a gift of our homemade strawberry jam and I created these fun labels to go with it. 


I had some strawberry scrapbooking paper that I used to cover the tops of my jam jars.  The labels I printed out on card stock, punched a hole in the top and used burlap to tie it around the jar.   

Feel free to download these labels and use them for gifts as well.  If you would like to purchase the file without my water mark just message me. 

2 comments:

Jade said...

How do I download this? I click on the picture and it just zooms in on the picture. It doesn't bother me if your watermark is on there (it's your work, you should get credit for it!)

Thank you! :)
Jade Wagner

Jade said...

How can I download these tags? When I click on the picture it just zooms in on the picture. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...