Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Honey Baked Chicken




Honey baked chicken is a family favourite.  I love when fall comes and this comes back onto the meal plan rotation.  You can make this with any cut of chicken.  I use legs and thighs. 

I bake the legs in the oven until they are almost done and the skin is crispy. While they are baking combine the sauce ingredients together and boil.  

Pour sauce over chicken and bake for 20 minutes at 350. 

 
This recipe card is written for when you boil your sauce then pour it over uncooked chicken.  You want to make sure to bake it all together for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked. 


I've switched up my method of cooking cause I like the skin to be crispy when I pour the sauce on it ;)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...