Marbled Stuffed Potatoes
Large baking potatoes
large sweet potato
1/4 sour cream (due to fast we used natural yogurt)
3 Tbsp margarine or butter
2 scallions, thinly sliced (we didn't use these either; not due to fast though! hehe)
3/4 cup shredded cheese
pinch of nutmeg
1. Bake potatoes and sweet potatoes until done
2. Peel sweet potato and transfer to a bowl. Mash lightly with fork until smooth
3. Trim a thin slice off the tops of the potatoes and hallow out the inside (leaving the skin intact) and place into larger bowl.
4. Add yogurt, margarine, scallions, cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper
5. Gradually fold in sweet potato
6. Brush the potato skins with oil and salt and place on cookie sheet
7. Generously fill with the marbled potato mixture
8. Bake at 375 until golden brown, 25-30 minutes
Cook 1 cup of lentils (we used green) according to the package directions. In a small bowl mix together 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1-2 tsp brown sugar. Add to lentils when they are done cooking and enjoy!!!!
So let me know how you are making out and some delicious recipes your making!