Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun


Hello first day of SUMMER!!!  I love love love the summer.  I love everything about summer; the weather, fresh food, BBQ'd food, parties, SMORES, camp fires and ice cream!!    Last summer I decided after reading so many blogs about it that I would create a family bucket list for the summer.  That way when Eben would say "what are we going to do this day mom" I would have some activities ready for him to do.  It seems to work out great and we accomplished most of the things on the list.  This year I decided to do the same thing.  And of course with the wonderful world of Pinterest I was able to find this awesome  Summer fun chart  over at the crafting chicks blog.    I downloaded the template and then opened it in picmonkey and used their different fonts to add my own summer fun list.    For the past month I have been collecting recipes, crafts and summer ideas and pinning them onto my summer time fun board so it was pretty easy to put together 50 things!  Plus I let Eben tell me some things that he wanted to do as well.  


I am so pleased with how it turned out. I can't wait to pick up my print at Costco today!!!  So after finishing it in picmonkey I ordered it in 16*20 (they are even having a sale and the print was half price) from Costco just like they did.  I plan on mounting it to some bristle board or card board and hanging it in the kitchen.  I will post a picture once I have it all done. 

Now to celebrate the first of day of summer we have made a special treat...but I will post about that tomorrow.  So how are you going to spend the summer?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...