So here is my list of meals for the month. Of course not all meals will be made cause something always comes up or there is leftovers but at least I can have the supplies on hand just incase.
1. Spaghetti, Meat balls and Cheese buns
2. BBQ chicken pizza and salad
3. Slow cooker beef stew and cheese biscuits
4. Wok in the pork and egg rolls
6. Baby Shower
7. Thanksgiving meal. Turkey with all the fixings
8. Thanksgiving meal #2.
9. Hot Turkey and Fries
10. Baked potato soup with crusty bread
12. Pierogi casserole
13. Turkey soup and homemade buns
16. Crock pot lasagna and garlic bread
18. Chicken lo-mein and egg rolls
20. Spring Rolls
Corn dog Muffins
22. Pork meatballs and mashed
25. Breakfast supper
26. Chowder, sausage and biscuits
30. Tostada: Here is a chicken recipe. I will do bean.
31. Take out; Pizza
There you have it my meal plan for the whole month. I am hoping to stick to it as best as possible. You will probably notice that on Sunday we don't usually have a big meal and enjoy appetizer type foods to enjoy while watching a family movie together. I also try to have a soup once a week in the fall/winter time. I hope you enjoy and get a few new ideas for your own meal plan this month.