Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Another week gone by and I didn't get to stock up the freezer like planned. Oh well I had to take the week off to tend to the little guy who came down with a yucky cold!

This week we have some special guest coming. My mom and her friend who will be coming up Wednesday and then my bestest friend will be coming for 4 days!!

So here is whats on the menu for this week

Monday: Sloppy Joes with poutine. (we got some real crude cheese as a gift this weekend)

Tuesday: Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and squash

Wednesday: Leftovers. We actually probably wont need to eat after going to the barn yard BBQ for lunch.

Thursday: Meatballs and rice

Friday: Pizza, garlic fingers and donair sauce

Saturday: Chili and corn bread

Sunday: Leftovers

For more great meals head on over to one of my friend blogs $5 dinners!!

4 comments:

minimalistmommy said...

cool we have sloppy joes on the menu. I use coleslaw in them to add some veggies. You would like them.

$5 Dinner Mom said...

I'm curious to know more about garlic fingers and donair sauce!?!?!

Hope you have a great week!!!

Erin

Unknown said...

I love creating meals from a Roast. Yummy!
Happy MPM Day and St. Patrick's Day.
It's a beautiful spring day in Vegas. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Ruth Saves $ said...

Every single one of those meals sounds delicious. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...