Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins


The other day I was really craving chocolate chip muffins so I started search Google for a recipe and found this prefect treat in the first hit! After reading the recipe it seemed pretty delicious basically a cake with chocolate chips but then seeing that the recipe had over 350 reviews (all good) I was sold and made the recipe right away.

The recipe can be found here the only thing I did different was I didn't add a whole bag of chocolate chips from the reviews it seemed like a lot so I didn't add that many. Our family LOVED these muffins they taste better then store bought muffins. All they were missing (says hubby) was large sugar crystals on the top!

Hope you enjoy this recipe as well as we did!

1 comment:

Humble Bee said...

This should pair well with a hot cup of cocoa. I will make them asap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...