Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines

Readers please forgive me for being gone for long. Some of you probably don't know but Baby #2 is on the way and for the first trimester nothing much has been happening around the kitchen or the craft room. I have been just trying to make it through the day! I didn't think anyone wanted to read much about eating white toast with peanut butter or cereal.

But now that I am starting to regain some strength and energy I have been getting back into the swing of things.

This is my little guys first year in a little "pre-school" type class so I needed to make some valentines for him to take to his friends.


Mr. Monkey (who is now the little guys bestest friend) has the butter fly valentines which can be found over here at skip to my lou


and the flower can be found here.


For more great valentine ideas check out these links


The long thread

And here

And here at the mother load


And for more frugal ideas head on over here.

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Those are Adorable with a capital A!

:0)

Thanks for sharing. I will have to bookmark these to remember for next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...