Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Strawberry Lemonade


This recipe comes from one of my good friends!  I am so thankful she shared it with me because it is so so so delicious.  Unfortunately I did not have any real lemons in our house this weekend so I decided to use Realemon that I had in the fridge. 


Strawberry Lemonade 

Juice of 6 lemons
1 cup simple syrup
2 cups pureed strawberries
6-8 cups of water


1. Juice lemons (or measure out 1 cup and 2 Tbsp ReaLemon). 
2. Make simple syrup by putting one cup of sugar and one cup of water into a small sauce pan on the stove and heat until clear.  Allow to cool. 
3. Mix together lemon juice, simply syrup, and 2 cups of pureed strawberries.  Pour the mixture into 6-8 cups of water.
4.  Pour mixture over ice in a glass and garnish with sliced strawberries and lemons for a fancy look!   For me I poured it into our cute glass drinking cups (purchased at the dollarstore). 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...